Mythical Adventures by Hayley Shaver

I am a Fantasy writer who writes epic fiction about Merlin and King Arthur. I have also written other types of books like, poems and cookbooks for kids.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm working away on two new books, one about and by cats and their owners,  and one full of poetry.  Spring's really got me feeling invigorated.
Posted by Unknown at 10:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (55)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • I like Quick Me Ups' poem the best, and for ...
      • I'm so excited!  Tomorrow I'll give away free eboo...
      • Contest and Giveaway
      • I'm working away on two new books, one about and b...
      • I am going to give away an ebook on Amazon, A Purp...
      • Welcome all to my new blog. I hope that you will e...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.