Mythical Adventures by Hayley Shaver

I am a Fantasy writer who writes epic fiction about Merlin and King Arthur. I have also written other types of books like, poems and cookbooks for kids.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

"An unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates
Posted by Unknown at 11:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (55)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • The healthiest response to life is joy.Deepak Chopra
      • So sad to hear about  Maya Angelou's death.  RIP
      • Stephanie Laimer-Read has written an 18th-century ...
      • One writes to make a home for oneself, on paper, i...
      • I received the printed proof for The Caticles: Sho...
      • I didn't do anything much today, and  sometimes th...
      • So bummed.  Keith Shaver, my husband, is not going...
      • "An unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates
      • I ordered a proof of The Caticles today.  I can't ...
      • I'm going out on a limb and writing a romance nove...
      • The editing is coming along fairly smoothly on Kei...
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (6)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.