Mythical Adventures by Hayley Shaver

I am a Fantasy writer who writes epic fiction about Merlin and King Arthur. I have also written other types of books like, poems and cookbooks for kids.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable.
Finley Dunne
Posted by Unknown at 5:11 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (55)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable...
      • I am back on the proverbial writing horse today.
      • Today I didn't write.  I' was so in need of a vaca...
      • We've hit 301 twitter followers for Exciting Adven...
      • We've hit 301 twitter followers for Mythical Adven...
      • Read widely, think broadly, judge wisely. - Dr T.P...
      • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives."...
      • We are what we repeated...
      • You do not become smarter by blowing your own horn...
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (6)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.