Mythical Adventures by Hayley Shaver

I am a Fantasy writer who writes epic fiction about Merlin and King Arthur. I have also written other types of books like, poems and cookbooks for kids.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Lets save these creatures.


Posted by Unknown at 10:01 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (55)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (21)
      • It was a beautiful Sunday today.  It was one of th...
      • Lets save these creatures.
      • http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/04/23/6-easy-to-s...
      • May is fast approaching.  May is the time when I w...
      • I got a review for Gaia's Beings: Poems Inspired b...
      • Cathedral I sing a hymn at the cathedral of th...
      • Hey guys, who wants to review a new book about cat...
      • Today I walked to church, noticing all the pretty ...
      • Look at Exciting  Adventures here https://www.face...
      • Seasons of Love and War
      • Here is a link to my book now out on Amazon. http...
      • April 20-23 is a special day.  On Amazon, I am goi...
      • I read a fabulous book.  It's called Alive and Kil...
      • I'm in Nook Books
      • What do you think of this new story by Keith Shave...
      • WARRIORWith eyes no longer eagle sharpHe scans acr...
      • I ran across a book called Guardian Cats and the L...
      • This is what a fan named Kimberly Westrope said ab...
      • Catch me on My Space with my Husband Keith https:/...
      • Hello everyone, I have a new eBook out soon. It wi...
      • I stumbled upon a cute book called Tiger Has a Gar...
    • ►  March (6)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.